Applications for pitch bookings for Pride In Surrey 2020 are now open.
Pride In Surrey will take place on Saturday August 8th on Wheatsheaf Common, Woking.
The event is expected to run from 11am until 10pm. We’ve launched our #morePride campaign with plans for 2020 being bigger and welcoming more visitors than Pride 2019.
Pride 2019 summary: At our first event in August 2019 at Woking Park we had an estimated 3,000 people watch the Parade and 7,500 visitors throughout the day at the Pride Park. We had over 60 community stalls with a selection of food/drink traders.
Register your interest using the below booking form – this does not guarantee a booking.
All stallholders must hold valid Public Liability Insurance with a minimum of £5 million.
- All stallholders must hold at least £5million Public Liability Insurance cover and be able to provide a copy to Pride In Surrey.
- For those stallholders towing trailers/units they must hold valid motor insurance that covers business use.
- Upon a confirmed booking, you invoice must be paid in full and all documents must be provided within 30 days.
- Pride In Surrey are not providing any Gazebos, Tables, Chairs or Generators.
- Local parking charges may apply and is not included within booking fee.
Contact Pride In Surrey (Bookings Team):
Call: 01483 663700
Post: Pride In Surrey, Export House, Wolsey Walk, Wolsey Place, Woking GU216QX