Grab your FREE TICKETS to Pride in Surrey here!!!
Surrey’s 1st official LGBTQ+ Pride is coming on Saturday 10th August to Woking, Surrey.
Start time of Park event: 12noon
Pride in Surrey is a FREE event and everyone is welcome.
Note: Everyone including children will require a ticket therefor we simply ask you to register for free tickets so we can plan ahead for your safety and comfort.
You do not want to miss out! Interested in upgrading to VIP tickets? Click here
With performances from XFactors’ Talia Dean, Jack Mason and Lots Holloway, Drag sensation from Britains Got Talents’ Danny Beard, 90’s legend Livin’ Joy Ft. Luzahnn, EuroVision’s Michael Rice and also TV Personality; GoogleBox Star Sandra Martin (to name a few) you’ll want to come along and join in the fun! We even have Dance Chart topping DJ Adam Turner closing the Pride Park event.
The park will have a variety of stalls and activities including a ‘Food & Drink Zone’ sponsored by Barefoot wine, a ‘Youth Pride Zone’ with some live music and variety of activities sponsored by Surrey Music and a ‘Community Zone’ sponsored by Unison.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Bars serving alcohol will operate a Challenge 25 Policy – ID will be required.
- Bag searches will be in operation at the entry points of Pride in Surrey for the safety and wellbeing of all guests.
- Smile as CCTV is in Operation at this event
- No Food, Drink or Glass will be permitted on site – There will be food and drink outlets including options for everyone available at the site.
- GDPR: By registering for FREE tickets you may be contacted by Pride in Surrey asking for feedback on the event
- As the premises license holders, ‘Pride in Surrey’ reserve the right to refuse entry to or evict any member of public from the venue should their behaviour be deemed inappropriate.
- No political statements / banners will be permitted on site.
- All attendees including children will require a free ticket.
- Well behaved dogs (and guide dogs) are welcome but must remain on a lead. Please be conscious of large crowds at times.
- Please be aware that due to the nature of the event photography and filming may be taking place at the event.