Pride In Surrey are looking for volunteers at both the Pride Parade and the Pride Park.
Pride In Surrey has confirmed the first LGBTQ+ Pride with Parade to Surrey – Saturday 10th August 2019. The Parade will take place throughout Woking Town and the Pride celebrations follows in our Pride Park – Woking Park.
We have a variety of roles including:
- Parade registration adminisrators
- Parade stewards
- Parade to Park stewards
- Pride Park entry stewards
- Pride Guide distributors
- Pride Park guardians (first aiders/fire wardens)
- Accessibility and Inclusion coordinators/chaperones
- Pride Park litter pickers
- Survey operators
- Pride Park stalls coordinators
- Pride merchandise stall assistants
- Backstage assistants/runners
- VIP Area hospitality manager
- VIP Area assistants
- Afterparty stewards
The roles are open to all, however some do require persons over the age of 18. Please highlight any relevant skills on your application. Event experience not essential.
When will you be needed?
- A briefing prior to Pride, location and date TBC. (Training sessions may be required for some roles)
- For the event day itself, Saturday 10th August. Parade 11am, Pride Park opens 12noon – roles at least 30 minutes before these times.
What’s in it for you?
- Snacks and soft drink will be provided
- Learning/work experience from a large event
- Discounts to a number of retailers
- References can be provided upon request
- Other perks
If you require any assistance completing the volunteer sign up form or if you require any further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org